Extension of the existing 132kV busbar and installation and commissioning of a new 132kV bay at Gretna 400/132kV substation to facilitate the connection of Ewe Hill Windfarm.
Balance of Plant contract for the electrical works to all SPEN and IEC standards including;
- Installation and commissioning of 132kV disconnectors, 132kV earth switches, 132kV surge arrestors, 132kV CT’s, 132kV VT’s and 132kV busbars and support structures
- Modification to existing LVAC and DC boards to facilitate new 132kV bay
- Installation and commissioning of 132kV Control and Protection panels
- Review and development of Consultant’s design
- Overall commissioning of station including existing SPEN control and protection schemes, interlocking, fibre optic communications and intertripping between remote ends and main station