Job Title: CAD Technician
Reporting To: Design Supervisor
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- This role will involve the design of Infrastructure for Telecoms Networks through AutoCAD Software. This will include, but not limited to preparing Planning, GADs, Detailed Designs, As Built drawings in accordance with client's technical requirements.
- Reviewing others, as well as your own design solutions for cellular radio telecom sites and converting design solutions to completed drawings.
- Designs must consider maximum efficiency and budgetary restraints.
Skills & Experience Required:
- A minimum of one year post graduate experience working in a technical design office and be highly efficient in AutoCAD
- Good time management skills and an ability to prioritise work
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Design and Construction of GSM,3G & LTE Networks
- Design of rooftop and Greenfield telecom radio-site solutions
- Site upgrade solutions to maximise the use of existing sites
- Structural detailing of steelwork experience, knowledge of QA procedures and technical qualifications.
- Any experience of structural design and producing structural calculations